[Open-scap] XCCDF_POLICY bindings

Joshua Adams jadams at tresys.com
Mon May 24 18:48:19 UTC 2010

I've run into a bit of an issue with the XCCDF_POLICY Python bindings.  I'm trying to use xccdf_policy_register_callback, which takes a function pointer as one of its arguments.  Ideally I'd want to define the callback function in Python and I've been trying to get this to work, but my knowledge of SWIG is rather limited.  I'm assuming this would need some sort of typemap in the interface file, but I haven't had much luck finding an example of this.

Any help would be appreciated,

Josh Adams