[Open-scap] XCCDF 1.1 stylesheet

Peter Vrabec pvrabec at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 15:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi Ray,

I'm happy that oscap tool helps you.  My big thnx. to Lukas Kuklinek
<lkuklinek at redhat.com> - author of these things.
Please, don't hesitate to propose changes/fixes to XML->HTML transformation.

If you want to examine the tool. I strongly recommend the latest snapshot of
git repo. We are getting closer to new major release 0.7.0 that will support
OVAL 5.6 && many important bugfixes are included there.

Peter.