[Open-scap] getting started with source

Peter Vrabec pvrabec at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 20:16:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

1. rpm-devel
If you don't have rpm-devel, "./configure" should disable compilation of rpm
probes.  If you have rpm-devel, rpm probes will be build.
I have testes both: with and without rpm-devel.

What's the output of the grep command:
$ ./configure
$ grep HAVE_RPM_RPMLIB_H config.h

2. libopenscap.so.1 => not found
This is strange. Does you dynamic linked know about /usr/local/lib64?

Can you see something interesting when you run this command:
#LD_DEBUG=libs oscap

Peter.