[Open-scap] EXTERNAL: Re: Issues with open-scap 0.9.1 and 0.9.2 on RHEL6 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Shaw, Ray V CTR (US) ray.v.shaw.ctr at mail.mil
Tue Nov 20 18:18:26 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The --cpe option worked for me when using the scap-security-guide XCCDF
content, but not when using the RHEL5 STIG XCCDF content (though once I used
the sed fix on the STIG content, using the --cpe option as well seemed
harmless).  I can live with that; it means I'll only have to modify files in
something I have to package myself anyway.

--
Ray Shaw
Contractor, STG