[Open-scap] OpenSCAP Error, Missing Library?

Anthony Davis Anthony.Davis at bbc.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 08:38:50 UTC 2013

Hi Shawn,

So I have followed your guide (had actually come across it before) and have done the following:

$ oscap xccdf generate guide \
/tmp/U_RedHat_5-V1R1_STIG_Benchmark-xccdf.xml \
> /tmp/U_RedHat_5-V1R1_STIG_Benchmark.html

The only problem is now, the output doesn't actually contain any information.

for instance you then say to jump to GEN000020, mine only has the following:

1. GEN000020

<GroupDescription></GroupDescription>

link | previous | next | up | toc | home

Have i configured something wrong?

Kind Regards

Tony