[Open-scap] OpenSCAP Error, Missing Library?

Anthony Davis Anthony.Davis at bbc.co.uk
Tue Apr 23 16:29:44 UTC 2013

Hi Przemek,

Thanks for the reply. if nothing else I have learned a bit about strace :)

So I have followed what you have said and now have the below...

Process hangs:

[pid  3240]      0.000356 wait4(3261, 0x7fff4c86fa3c, WNOHANG, NULL) = 0
[pid  3240]      0.000265 select(7, [6], NULL, NULL, NULL

LS:

[root at server ~]# ls -l /proc/3240/fd/6
lrwx------ 1 root root 64 Apr 23 17:22 /proc/3240/fd/6 -> socket:[26058]

So i guess that shows the inode number? But what can I do with that info to furthure debug the problem?

Kind Regards

Tony