[Open-scap] Fwd: evr

Haynes, Dan dhaynes at mitre.org
Mon Nov 18 02:30:36 UTC 2013

Thanks for the feedback Simon.  I will bring this up on the oval-developer-list and see what others think about making the epoch mandatory and possibly adding a schematron rule to make sure the epoch is explicitly stated (even if on the system it is left off and should be assumed to be "0").

Thanks,

Danny