[Open-scap] systemdunitproperty_test issue

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Sat Aug 30 10:42:37 UTC 2014

On 08/29/2014 04:56 AM, Simon Lukasik wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I have messing with systemdunitproperty. I got oscap to the point that
> it prints out:
>
>      Failed to import the OVAL Definitions from
> 'output/ssg-rhel6-oval.xml'.
>      OpenSCAP Error: Unable to open file: 'output/ssg-rhel6-oval.xml'
> [oscapxml.c:573]
>      No such file or directory 'output/ssg-rhel6-oval.xml'
> [oval_defModel.c:232]

Och, I've pasted wrong error message. I was nervous about draining
battery. The error message I saw was:

     Definition oval:ssg:def:743: not evaluated
     OpenSCAP Error: Probe at sd=4 (systemdunitdependency) reported an
error: Operation not supported [./oval_probe_ext.c:525]
     No definition with ID: oval:ssg:def:743 in result model.
[oval_agent.c:184]

The reproducer remains the same. Thanks!

--
Simon Lukasik
Security Technologies, Red Hat, Inc.