[Open-scap] OpenSCAP Puppet Module

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 14:36:31 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I have created very simple Puppet module for OpenSCAP. I welcome
feedback, especially from admins experienced with puppet infrastructure.

   https://github.com/OpenSCAP/puppet-openscap

So far, it can only be used to ensure re-occurring audits on target
machines.

You can give it a try on Fedora 20+ by running:

   # yum install rubygem-openscap puppet scap-security-guide
   # puppet module install isimluk-openscap
   # puppet apply /etc/puppet/modules/openscap/tests/weekdays.pp

The results can be then found in /var/lib/openscap/.

Now, I am looking into collecting these results from target machines to
the puppetmaster.

Best regards,

--
Simon Lukasik