[Open-scap] Ignoring SCAP content in the OAA

Vratislav Podzimek vpodzime at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 19:43:29 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-03 at 13:36 -0500, Shawn Wells wrote:
> On 3/3/14, 5:51 AM, Jan Lieskovsky wrote:
>
> > Hello Vratislav,

For now, I'm hard coding the SSG's paths and consider the SSG a special
content type. To be honest, I'd like to avoid doing any additional magic
for various contents. The addon already supports RPMs, so I'd really
prefer those contents be provided and referenced as RPMs. SSG is the
only exception because it could be included in the standard composes
officially provided for "our" projects.

--
Vratislav Podzimek