[Open-scap] First ever DevOpsDaysDC June 11, 12 - OpenSCAP should present! CFP deadline 4/15

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 16:59:33 UTC 2015

On 4/14/15 7:03 AM, Greg Elin wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm helping to organize the first ever DevOpsDaysDC on June 11 &12.
>
> I think OpenSCAP and SSG should either do a session or at least a
> lightening talk. Deadline is 4/15 (tomorrow,  but I'm on the
> organizing committee and could probably get us an extra day or two...).
>
> Here are the links:
> - Event: http://www.devopsdays.org/events/2015-washington-dc/
> - CFP: https://devopsdaysdc2015.busyconf.com/proposals/new
>
> (There are also affordable sponsorship opportunities - just email me
> for details.)

It's a bit unclear who attends this conference (I'm guessing developers
only?) or what the sessions this year will be.

To kickstart possible presentation ideas... would any of the following
be interesting?

- Consumer to Collaborator: Re-imaging the US Governments role in Open
Source
- Continuous Monitoring in Agile environments with SCAP
- Introducing Compliance Center and Project SCAPtimony [1]

[1]
https://isimluk.fedorapeople.org/slides/2015devconf-compliance_center.pdf