[Open-scap] Native windows support?

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 12:11:24 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Yes, I am currently working towards a probe-less Windows build on the master
branch.

> windows, so that tests can be run on windows assets? I saw the link on how

The core of openscap works on Windows but there is no support for actual
checking yet. If there is any interest in scanning Windows assets this could
be added in the future.

> to compile with cygwin, but was wondering if someone is already working on
> pure windows support. What I read is openscap uses mostly POSIX APIs which
> should also be available on windows.

Not sure what you mean by pure Windows. If you want to compile it with MSVC
you just have to deal with the build system. The code itself should compile.

--
Martin Preisler