[Open-scap] OpenScap on other unix platforms?

Greg Elin gregelin at gitmachines.com
Tue Jan 13 16:48:23 UTC 2015

Hrisheekeesh,

OpenSCAP compiles for the various unix platforms, but there is more to the story.

You must also have SCAP content for the platform. I am currently working on porting the equally wonderful open source SCAP Security Guide (SCAP content) to CentOS, AWS Linux and Ubuntu.

What makes SSG nice is it is open source to use and customize and includes baseline profiles for some government oriented-configurations.

Greg Elin
P: 917-304-3488
E:  gregelin at gitmachines.com

Sent from my iPhone