[Open-scap] Save the date -- Upcoming SCAP Security Guide Q/A Contributor Workshop (2015-11-24 09:00 => 11:00 AM Eastern Time)

Šimon Lukašík slukasik at redhat.com
Thu Nov 26 09:38:52 UTC 2015

On 11/24/2015 03:30 PM, Leam Hall wrote:
> Tried to join. The selected conference tool, BlueJeans, crashes Firefox.
> Every time I try to join the conference in Chrome it asks to reinstall
> the plug-in that the tool pages says isn't required. Restarting the
> browser, and the computer, doesn't help.
>
> Sadly, I'm on a CentOS 6 desktop. Blue Jeans support just noted that
> their product doesn't work on Chrome v35+ on Linux.
>
> Sooo...I'm supposed to use Windows to see a Red Hat security tool briefing?
>
> Leam

Leam, we apologize for the technical difficulty. I am sorry, you were
not able to attend.

Bluejeans.com made several improvements with regards to
interoperability. They keep the stuff working on Fedora, which is very
nice. Further, the plugin works on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 as well.
For more than a year, it even works with selinux enabled!

If you suggest another conference provider we can evaluate and get back
to you.

Note, that several people on the call suggested we record the session
next time.

Thanks!
--
Šimon Lukašík