[Open-scap] OVAL sysctl_test: possible bug

Jan Cerny jcerny at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 06:51:10 UTC 2015

Hello Dragos,

Thank you very much for reporting this issue.

The error looks very suspicious and I'm very interested in it.
However I can't reproduce it on my system. Isn't there something
wrong with your /tmp?

I will try to investigate it more, but we test info module in our
upstream test suite and it's passing.

Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.