[Open-scap] compile - where is configure - 1.2.8

Martin Preisler mpreisle at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 18:43:12 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

There is no reason to worry, we are professionals here :-) We have a
release guide that we use for every release. `make distcheck` is part
of it but the tarball is done using `make dist`.

> You can run autogen.sh to create the configure file from configure.ac.

Indeed you can if you want to run from git repository and not the release
tarball. I only recommend this if you plan to contribute to OpenSCAP
development.

--
Martin Preisler
Identity Management and Platform Security | Red Hat, Inc.