[Open-scap] Issue with "official" RHEL-7 definitions

Jan Cerny jcerny at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 12:33:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

New version of SCAP Security guide usually appears with a new release of RHEL).
(but not necessarily always)
I haven't looked exactly into firewall rules, but in general SCAP Security Guide
is evolving very quickly, so it is very likely that they were not present at all in 0.1.25.

OpenSCAP COPR repo for RHEL7 provides the latest releases, however keep in mind that
it is not officially supported by Red Hat. On the other hand, there is usually only a little
difference between packages in COPR and packages in RHEL for the same version.

Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.