[Open-scap] Systemdunitproperty issue

Jan Cerny jcerny at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 13:33:56 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Yes, but this does not affect the probes. If some header required for a probe
is missing, then that particular probe is not compiled, but others are built successfully.
We need this behavior because this way we don't compile e.g. systemd probes on RHEL6
or rpm probes on Debian.

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.