[Open-scap] OpenSCAP Error: OVAL object not correctly defined

Rocio Romero rocio at wazuh.com
Tue Sep 13 17:43:51 UTC 2016

Hi Jan,

Sorry about my late response to you now.

I reinstalled the packages and the problem was solved. It worked after the third or fourth installation… I have no idea what happened there.

Anyway, thank you so much for your answer! :)

I will let you know if this problem come back to my on any of my servers.

Thanks

Rocio