[Open-scap] Open SCAP for Windows

Mohanraj, Bharath bharath_mohanraj_tp at bmc.com
Wed Feb 8 06:38:02 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

I work for a client management product, and I see Open SCAP to be a promising solution for validating compliance of machines based on a defined policy.

I'm more interested in making use of Open SCAP in the product I work for, but however I need some assistance from you.

Please let me know if this can be achieved,

-          Define a security policy (SCAP Content)

-          Scan a Windows machine

-          Get the results from Open SCAP on whether the Windows machine is compliant

Please let me know if this can be achieved.

Regards,
Bharath M