[Open-scap] what profile to use in RHEL7

Marek Haicman mhaicman at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 08:11:39 UTC 2017

Hello,
if you open given profile in SCAP Workbench, and click on "customize",
you'll be queried to insert new profile ID for the customized profile.
Default is original_profile_customized thus you can fetch the internal
profile name that way. If you already have customization created, then
it is ID of the root element. A bit cumbersome, yes.

Hope it helps,
Marek