[Open-scap] scap-workbench remote scan doesnt work

DD Donny Lie deodion at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:29:37 UTC 2017

*Here you go my detail:*
Target machine: CentOS 7 (installed openscap-scanner)
scap-workbench: RHEL 7
connect via internet

root at target-ip at port 60215
port forwarding to 22

*Diganostics says:*

19:47:55
info
SCAP Workbench 1.1.4, compiled with Qt 4.8.5, using OpenSCAP 1.2.14

19:48:00
info
Opened file '/usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/content/ssg-rhel7-ds.xml'.

19:48:37
info
Establishing connecting to remote target...

19:48:46
info
Connection established.

19:48:46
info
Checking if oscap is available on remote machine...

19:48:47
error
*Failed to locate oscap on remote machine. Please, check that
openscap-scanner is installed on the remote machine.*

*Thanks,*
*Donny Lie*