[Open-scap] [Suspected Spam] Re: OSCAP Scanner Binaries

Mohanraj, Bharath bharath_mohanraj_tp at bmc.com
Thu Apr 26 17:09:24 UTC 2018

I tried to download only the oscap rpms by using the below command,
yum install --downloadonly --downloaddir=/opt/oscaprpm openscap-scanner

And once the above command is triggered, it downloaded the below bunch of RPMs…
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3DDAF.0ACB7E80]

My intention here is to get the rpms downloaded, copy it to my other RHEL machines that don’t have yum… and directly install the rpms… and I’m interested in running the oscap to scan my RHEL machines…

Now, my question here is, should I install all the downloaded RPMs to get the oscap scanning work?