[Open-scap] oscap results stored in central database?

Trevor Vaughan tvaughan at onyxpoint.com
Thu Feb 1 17:33:37 UTC 2018

I guess I was thinking of this being the modernized version of the CMDB
effort that keeps trying to live because, frankly, it literally is CM
information.

This was the first FOSS-core thing that popped up in my search and seems
reasonable at first glance.

I'd love to be part of this, I'd also love to not reinvent the wheel
(again). That said, as an extendable platform, maybe iTop is horrible,
there needs to be a global conversation about it (and FIPS, SSP, etc...)

https://www.combodo.com/itop-193

Trevor

--
Trevor Vaughan