[Open-scap] oscap results stored in central database?

Fen Labalme fen.labalme at civicactions.com
Thu Feb 1 22:37:02 UTC 2018

Would love some XSLT files for parsing the XML files nicely (I've been
wanting this, but am not an XSLT sorta guy). If the transform included
name, CVE, perhaps RMF controls and result, well, that would be a great
start.

Had not seen wuzah - looks awesome. I don't need the PCI DSS but rather the
RMF low/mod controls, and I use Graylog instead of ELK, but these should be
straightforward issues to resolve. (And if resolved, can contribute the
patches - I love open source!)

=Fen