[Open-scap] oscap results stored in central database?

Luke Salsich luke.salsich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 14:18:22 UTC 2018

Hi Simon,

I am surprised that SCAPtimony did not get traction as well.

when you say

"To this day, I am surprised there is no lean and functional microservice
to store, query and postprocess SCAP results.
​"

What would you suggest? ​I ask because it seems like there is a discussion
about a lean microservice (to start with) and then a discussion about a
larger application or framework which can then make use of the stored data.
Personally, I don't think these two discussions conflict. I think they are
describing the first small step to a microservice and then maybe to
something larger after that.

But I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Luke Salsich