[Open-scap] oscap results stored in central database?

Jan Cerny jcerny at redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 08:52:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

This idea is very interesting.

Unfortunately it is not likely that we in Red Hat work on this database,
because it will create a strong competition for Red Hat Satellite.

But we will be very happy to provide our support and knowledge
if there will be a project developed by community.

Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.