[Open-scap] SCAP workbench on Windows 7

Sachin Vyas sachin_vyas_1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 16:23:23 UTC 2018

Thank you for the response.

SCAP workbench installed under C:\Program Files (x86)\scap-workbench on Windows 7( This is the dir which has ssh binary - ssh.exe ) . As per Martin it is possible to avoid win-ssh-askpass prompt if one has private ssh key setup but I can't make it work so if someone can suggest how to set up ssh public-private key for SCAP workbench on Windows ( Win7 ) I will be thankful.

Regards,
Sachin