[Open-scap] SCAP workbench on Windows 7

Sachin Vyas sachin_vyas_1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 20:20:38 UTC 2018

Hi,
Since facing issue with SCAP workbench on Windows 7, installed SCAP workbench on remote Linux machine and started vnc and then /usr/bin/scap-workbench on it. It shows the GUI and all the options. I select remote scan and provide username and hostname and click scan but get this error
(gnome-ssh-askpass:20956): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0 Permission denied, please try again. (gnome-ssh-askpass:20957): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0 Permission denied, please try again. (gnome-ssh-askpass:20958): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0 Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).

How can I fix it.
Regards,Sachin