[Open-scap] Ensure Log Files Are Owned By Appropriate Group setting Issue in Debian 8

Watson Yuuma Sato wsato at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 08:21:40 UTC 2018

On 07/09/18 06:25, Dhanushka Parakrama wrote:
> Hi Wasto

Hello,

> Please correct me if i'm not mistaken . in the URL [1] that you shared
> i can't see the rsyslog-ng  , instead  of it
> have**package_rsyslog_installed So its check for the correct package
> is'nt it ?
Yeah, the check is looking for "rsyslog" package, but as we discussed in
another thread the correct one should be "rsyslog-ng", right?

This should be easily fixable by adding Jinja conditionals in the check,
I have linked [2] a very similar case.

[2]
https://github.com/ComplianceAsCode/content/blob/master/linux_os/guide/services/ssh/ssh_server/sshd_disable_rhosts_rsa/oval/shared.xml