[Open-scap] Phasing out the RHEL6 CI

Marek Haicman mhaicman at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 18:00:30 UTC 2019

I agree with Shawn. From technical perspective - we haven't had special
RHEL6 maintenance branch in the github project. It is the same maint-1.2
which was further developed for use in RHEL7. So honestly - whatever is
working on current maint-1.2 branch (version 1.2.17) will probably not
be trivial to backport to RHEL6 codebase anyway (version 1.2.13, 1000
commits behind). So any RHEL6 fix will have be bespoke.

But we are still committed to fix urgent stuff as needed, regardless of
state of upstream CI

Marek