[Open-scap] Benchmark for Canonical Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Boucher, William William.Boucher at mza.com
Fri Jan 25 15:33:51 UTC 2019

Thank you, Gary! I will attempt next to duplicate your process with Ubuntu 1604.

If I am building OpenSCAP over my previous install of the libopenscap8 package, do I need to remove libopenscap8 first or can I just make-install over it?

William B. Boucher, BSEE
Embedded Systems Software Engineer
Information Systems Security Manager
MZA Associates Corporation