[Open-scap] Scap-Workbench SSH Private Key

Matej Tyc matyc at redhat.com
Wed Aug 26 11:50:47 UTC 2020

Typically, you use the SSH client option -i if your key is in an
unexpected location, or if it has an unexpected filename:

See e.g.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/84096/setting-the-default-ssh-key-location
where this is discussed.

Linux distributions often come up with an ssh agent, which can be
configured to read the key once (typically after you sign in), and then
use it multiple times without a prompt. So I would say that you need to
add your private key to the agent, which is also described in the
stackoverflow question, and then it should work without further issues.