[Openshift-anwender] Timeline for OS next generation

Jochen Cordes jcordes at redhat.com
Fri Mar 10 20:40:56 UTC 2017

Hi Fabian,

On OpenShift Container Platform 3.4 we have Python 3.5 available, latest
release of Python is 3.6, so it is quite up-to-date. You are on OpenShift
Online v2, correct?

Kind regards,

Jochen

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Sebastian Faulhaber <
sebastian.faulhaber at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Fabian,
>
> since you’re talking about “cartridges”; are you referring to OpenShift V2
> in this case?
>
> Cheers,
> Sebastian
>
> ------------------------------
> Sebastian Faulhaber
> Senior Solution Architect
> Technical Teamlead Middleware D/A
>
> Mobile: +49 176 19643703 <+49%20176%2019643703>
> E-Mail: sebastian.faulhaber at redhat.com <+sebastian.faulhaber at redhat.com>
>
> Red Hat GmbH, Elisabethstraße 11, 40217 Düsseldorf, Germany
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
> Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
> Eric Shander
>
> *LinkedIn: https://de.linkedin.com/in/sebastianfaulhaber
> <https://de.linkedin.com/in/sebastianfaulhaber> *
> *XING: **https://www.xing.com/profile/Sebastian_Faulhaber
> <https://www.xing.com/profile/Sebastian_Faulhaber> *
> *Twitter: **https://twitter.com/faulhaber_IT
> <https://twitter.com/faulhaber_IT>*
>

> On 01 Mar 2017, at 12:17, Fabian Braun <fabian.braun at aix-capital.com>
> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I’m running a python 3.3 cartridge on openshift. This python version is
> outdated and not supported any more. I assume openshift will only add new
> cartridges to the next generation service. Is there a timeline for
> production release, hopefully with a up-to-date python 3 cartridge?
>
> What other options do I have?
>
> Best regards,
> Fabian
>

> *Dr. Fabian Braun*
> Geschäftsführer und Gründer
>
> A.IX Capital GmbH
> Erkrather Straße 401
> 40231 Düsseldorf
>
> Tel.: 0173-5381886
> Web: https://www.aix-capital.com/
> YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/PortfolioliveDe
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/aixcapital
>
> Sitz: Düsseldorf, HRB 76466, USt-IdNr. DE305417440
> Zulassung als Finanzanlagenvermittler (§34 f Abs. 1 Satz 1 GewO) unter Registrier-Nr.
> D-F-119-2I49-41 <http://www.vermittlerregister.info/recherche>
> durch IHK zu Düsseldorf, Ernst-Schneider-Platz 1, 40212 Düsseldorf
> Geschäftsführung/Vertreter mit Zuständigkeit für Vermittlertätigkeiten:
> Dr. Fabian Braun, Dr. Marc Viebahn
> Vermittelte Produkte: A.IX Faktor Fonds (Produktpartner Hansainvest)
>
> Diese Informationen zum Ausdrucken
> <https://www.aix-capital.com/de/downloads/documents/1464863533/67/>

Jochen Cordes

Solution Architect Middleware

MesseTurm

60308 Frankfurt
       Germany

       mobile: +49 173 6609271

*RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.*

Find out why at Trusted | Red Hat <http://www.redhat.com/en/about/trusted>

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Registered seat: Grasbrunn, Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB
153243,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters