[Ovirt-devel] oVirt / Selenium Update

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 00:38:23 UTC 2008

Mohammed Morsi wrote:
> Attached is a patch and other relevant files containing my recent work
> in integrating the Selenium test suite into oVirt.

Attached is the updated patch including the selenium.rb file existance
check. Also attached is the selenium server init script with a few
additional tweaks. Both this script and autobuild now require a few
selenium related components on the host system, under /root/ovirt
(changed to whatever) namely the actual selenium server jar, the ruby
selenium.rb module, and the template firefox profile as mentioned in the
last email. If the selenium ruby module isn't available, autobuild will
make note of it and continue, but it will never be uploaded to the wui
appliance and thus the interface tests will never be run. One last
thing, that I failed to mention in my last email, is that due to the
headless test server issues as discussed in the previous selenium email
thread, and the vncserver solution, the selenium init script instructs
all graphical operations to take place on DISPLAY :5, which must be running.

   -Mo