[Ovirt-devel] Migration testing

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 08:45:31 UTC 2008

Hello,
     I did some end-to-end migration testing with all of the new stuff today.
Everything seemed to work (at least, the parts that I could test).  I was able
to test clicking on an individual VM, and saying "migrate", which worked.  I was
also able to test clicking on a host, and saying "Clear Host" (that wording
could be better).  I was not able to test "migrate to a particular machine",
because the WUI didn't show any machines in that dialog box.  There's a bug in
there somewhere.

Chris Lalancette