[Ovirt-devel] Trouble on loading the VM onto the node

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 11:13:55 UTC 2008

Naoya Terashima wrote:
> I could get the VM running in the Virtual Machine Pool(on oVirt 0.91).
> As next step,I wanted to operate the VM on the fake node to see how it works
> but I couldn't it since the VM and the node are separated.
> How can I load the VM onto the node.
> I searched for the way in http://ovirt.org/ but I couldn't find it.
> If you know how or any instructive web page,please let me know.

You'll want to look at: http://ovirt.org/quick-tour.html to see how to get
started.  I'm not exactly sure what your problem is, but you don't generally
load a VM onto a node; you just start a VM.  The backend taskomatic process will
then pick an appropriate node for your VM to start on, and start it there.

Chris Lalancette