[Ovirt-devel] Trouble on loading the VM onto the node

Naoya Terashima terashima.naoya at np.css.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 29 12:01:34 UTC 2008

Hi

Thank you for your reply.
You mean, a VM is automatically loaded onto appropriate node?
So, could you tell me how to confirm which node are picked.
I coudn't confirm which node are chosen  by the command

#virsh start node3
#virsh start node4
#virsh start node5.

I attach Screenshot.png which describe the situation.
a VM named aaaa are running but seem separated from every node.
I would appreciate it if you could give me an adivice about it.

Thank you