[Ovirt-devel] ovirt see only 1 node. how to add other servers ?

Василец Дмитрий d.vasilets at peterhost.ru
Thu Dec 4 11:19:59 UTC 2008

on node1 I "create-ovirt-appliance -e eth0" and "virsh start
ovirt-appliance "
on node2 I "ovirt-install-node stateful"
I think i must create virtual network between real nodes
on node1 and node2 i add eth0 to ovirtbr0  "brctl addif ovirtbr0 eth0",
and set on both nodes ovirtbr0 adress 192.168.50.100/24 and
192.168.50.200/24

all nodes and virtual host "ovirt-appliance" is in same network
(192.168.50.0/24), but only one node in list