[Ovirt-devel] ovirt see only 1 node. how to add other servers ?

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 13:21:55 UTC 2008

�� wrote:
> Sorry for my English.
> You understand everything correctly
>
> Yes , shutdown -h now ovirt-appliance and after few minuts virsh destroy
> I try fsck in singlemode and set in fstab check file system but many
> services(such as postgresql and dirmng start with errors or not start)

What version of the appliance are you using?  .95/x86_64?

I looked at your logs and it looks like the ovirt servers are not started,
since taskomatic log complains that it cannot connect to postgres.

The ovirt-server-appliance-setup.log looks truncated like it ran partially
but did not get a chance to finish, and I don't see a log in /var/log/ace.
  There should be an install.log there that will tell me how the appliance
firstboot went.

Can you try reinstalling the appliance to run the firstboot again, and
recapture the logs?  I'd like to see the ace install.log to make sure the
appliance setup is completing properly.

Thanks,

Perry