[Ovirt-devel] ran into some issues with the .96 release

Michael Schenck mschenck at tek-ops.com
Tue Dec 23 02:26:20 UTC 2008

oVirt devel,

At point 1 under "Installing and Running the Appliance" on the documents
page [http://ovirt.org/install-instructions.html] :
this doesn't work "# create-ovirt-appliance -e eth1"
I think you mean "# create-ovirt-network -e eth1"

Is something wrong with the ovirt-appliance rpm?  it's only 15kb; this is
from "yum list"
" ovirt-appliance                      noarch
0.96-1.fc10                          ovirt                      15 k"
The documentation (and previous release) would lead me to believe it should
still be over 350 MB, and the admin node image file never gets installed.

on a side note, where can I make a feature request, I want to get the option
to migrate eth0's configs to that of ovirtbr0

Best Regards,
Michael Schenck

--
Michael Schenck - www.tek-ops.com

Karma police, arrest this man He talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge He's like a detuned radio