[Ovirt-devel] Managed Node qpid Modeling

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 20:40:28 UTC 2008

OK, similar idea.  I spent a bunch of time looking at the libvirt API and decided that I would keep the properties and object relations in place rather than going to all libvirt style calls.  I like the idea of modeling the system and having any state changes pushed up rather than having to poll.

I did change the main creation functions to mirror the libvirt calls using XML descriptions.  Very good call there.  I also switched the create/destroy etc. to use libvirt equivalents.

New version is attached.  Sorry it took a while.

I probably should deal with the >80 width lines at some point too..

  Ian