[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] Graphs Backend

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Wed Jun 4 23:37:13 UTC 2008

Attached in Mark's Monitoring API added to the app/util directory and my
code interfacing it to generate the graphs. As far as I can tell
everything works correctly, but due to my setup, I am getting alot of
null datapoints back (this was verified though with the command line
rrdtool). If all is well the graphs on the hardware summary page and
hosts pages should be done. The graphs on the vm pools summary and vms
page as well as the hardware vm pools page (a mirror of the summary
snapshot stats for the selected pool) are not done as I am unclear as
how to go about this, namely what statistics we need to collect for the
vm pool and how to go about doing it (the monitoring API requires a host
name, which is easy with hardware pools which contain hosts, but does
not make much sense when it comes to vm pools). I can continue hacking
away on this once this is resolved.

   -Mo