[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] Graphs Backend

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 21:51:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 03:43:16PM -0400, Mohammed Morsi wrote:
> Mohammed Morsi wrote:
>> Mohammed Morsi wrote:

ACK

I have applied this in the interest of moving things forward, with the
following caveats:

1. I had to split the patches and apply them separately from top to
bottom. Don't know why they didn't work as a group, but they did apply
cleanly in the end.

2. A data model change is required: the "state" column must be added
to the hosts table.

3. If you want the app to work, you must either a. run it with real
managed nodes (i.e. on a dev install), or b. make dummy rrd files
under /var/lib/collectd.

Enjoy,
--Hugh