[Ovirt-devel] Re: [Patch] History Graphs Improvements

mark wagner mwagner at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 23:52:44 UTC 2008

I don't want to hold the patch up per se, but if anything tweaks need to be made I'd like to see a
change.

For the history graph, Can you define a variable for the RRDResolution :
   requestList.push ( StatsRequest.new (host.hostname, devclass, 0, avgcounter, 0, 604800,R
RDResolution::Medium)

and use that in the request and here:
   valueindex = ((data.get_timestamp?.to_i - dat[0].get_timestamp?.to_i) / 2230).to_i

That way we won't have issues down the road if we decide to change the resolutions and miss the
hardcoded one

thanks

-mark