[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] History Graphs Axis

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 14:54:14 UTC 2008

mark wagner wrote:
> Well, I'm not really happy with this, it doesn't address some of the
> issues that you claimed, but it doesn't really break anything either
> and it applied cleanly. If it was early in the devel cycle I would ack
> it and then we can just fix the remaining stuff including some visual
> things introduced here. However, if it was against a BZ and you didn't
> satisfy all of the BZ it would be NACK'd

Can you please be specific in what you are seeing that is missing. All I
claimed was that I fixed a bug in the central graphing component (done),
added y-axis to history graphs (done), integrated your changes in
(done), and added the logic to generate the data for the snapshot graphs
(done). If there is anything else that I am not seeing, please point it out.

> Also, the fact that this patch is depends on a previous patch of yours
> and there is a follow on patch to correct something in this patch
> concerns me.  We almost need to start acking things in order to not
> get messed up or lose work.
I just have to say that I've been waiting 2-3 days for someone to review
and ACK my previous patch so it can the confirmation to push it into the
repo. Because I did my part by making the changes, pushing it out to the
list, and being available for discussion,  please do not fault me for
problems due to delays in reviewing and pushing it.

> Hugh, Perry, should we be modifying the criteria as we get closer to
> beta ?
> Any comments / suggestions on how to proceed?
>

> -mark

If there is anything I can do to make this whole process alot more
smoother feel free to share.

   -Mo