[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] History Graph Timestamps

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 21:44:13 UTC 2008

Note! This will not apply unless you apply my previous patches are
applied. Mark will be rolling alot of the patches into one big graphs
patch tommorow.

Timeframe specification support has been added to the history graph
interface. (note that the number of days specified is now making its way
back to the history graphs controller, but it is not currently being
used yet). To accomplish this I changed it so that the history graphs
are now all loaded on request. As far as I can tell all thats left w/
the graphing components is to scale the history graphs and to
incorporate the days into the backend calls.

   -Mo