[Ovirt-devel] Remote access with firefox to ovirt

Thomas von Steiger thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch
Fri Jun 20 19:49:09 UTC 2008

Hello Alan, Cris,

Thank you for the answer. That's greate, spacewalk and ovirt...:-)
For using kerberos are we don't need a principal in the keytab file
like ovirtadmin at PRIV.OVIRT.ORG ?
Are there other ketabfiles because with kadmin.local listprincs the
principales are there. But not i the ovirt.keytab files.

[root at management ~]# ktutil -t /usr/share/ovirt-wui/ovirt.keytab
ktutil:  list
slot KVNO Principal
---- ----
ktutil:  quit
[root at management ~]# ktutil -t /usr/share/ovirt-wui/ovirtadmin.tab
ktutil:  list
slot KVNO Principal
---- ----
ktutil:

kadmin.local:  addprinc root/admin

With kadmin.local on the developer node i have no access to
ktadd -k /usr/share/ovirt-wui/ovirtadmin.tab ovirtadmin at PRIV.OVIRT.ORG

Thomas