[Ovirt-devel] What is hypervisor specific intelligence ?

Jong-Geun PARK cyberlation at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 00:54:45 UTC 2008

Right the oVirt management platform only works with the supplied KVM
based image.
We'll be adding support for RHEL 5's Xen implementation later. Other
platforms could be supported later but *we need to build in more
hypervisor specific intelligence.*

In your reply to the subject, "What is oVirt?", you said
it is needed to build in more hypervisor specific intelligence.
Thus I wonder what hypervisor specific intelligence is.
Would you let me know that and, if possible,
what specific features of oVirt are related to it.
Have a good day!

PARK, Jong-Geun
Phone/Mobile/Fax : +82-50-2474-2474
E-mail : cyberlation at gmail.com