[Ovirt-devel] oVirt Model UML Class Diagram

jay jguiditt at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 14:47:22 UTC 2008

Mail client went squirrelly this morning, sorry if this goes through
twice.

Excellent Mo, I was wanting to do that as well.  Just for fun, I gave
railroad a quick try -thanks Bryan, hadnt heard of this tool.  Pretty
nice, easy to use, and the diagrams dont have to be maintained manually
(maybe yours dont either, not sure  how they were generated).  I
attached the output for controllers and models in both graphiz dot
format and as pngs.  Btw, railroad is available as a gem.

-j